Constantly maintained up-to-date IT infrastructure provides steady basis for business growth. However, before it helps your business bring a profit it requires significant investments on maintenance, extension and upgrade. Holding online sales? Consider abrupt load increase on your servers. Storing loads of business data? Think of space to grow, security and disaster recovery. These and a lot more issues could be easily solved by moving to cloud environments.
Cloud computing came to replace traditional model of on-premises IT-services with flexible and cost-effective solutions. Moving to the cloud allows reducing infrastructure TCO (total cost of ownership) and securing your systems from downtime by means of:
- autoscaling – dynamic resource allocation corresponding to your needs; in case of peak loads extra resources are provisioned automatically and then diminished in the same way
- pay-as-you-go billing – flexible method of charging only for the resources that have been used avoiding overage fees
- high availability of cloud-based applications and services due to failover strategies and on-the-fly infrastructure scalability
- reduced operation costs as no expenses are made on equipment acquiring, its further location and maintenance; staff expenses are also reduced as technical specialists are outsourced
- immense storage capacities allow for tremendous volumes of data to be transferred and stored
- global access to data, applications and services provides for advanced collaboration possibilities.
In SHALB, we work with leading providers of cloud computing services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean Cloud, etc. Based on the customer’s needs we suggest proper cloud service model (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS) and cloud type (public, private or hybrid) that is right for your business.
Save your costs and ensure your business growing with flexible scheme of cloud computing. We manage all kinds of cloud workflow, including infrastructure migration, cloud services’ deployment and setup, integration into already operating model, etc. Our advanced monitoring systems keep us informed about your servers’ status 24/7. Entrust our professional staff with overseeing your system’s resilience to free up time and resources for your main business activity.