Consistent and up-to-date IT infrastructures provide a steady basis for business growth. However, before it helps your business bring a profit, your system requires significant investments on maintenance, extension and upgrade. Holding online sales? Consider an abrupt load increase on your servers. Storing loads of business data? Think of space to grow, security and disaster recovery. Moving to a cloud could help you effectively address these and a lot more issues.
Cloud computing came to replace the traditional model of on-premises IT-services with flexible and cost-effective solutions. Moving to a cloud provides certain benefits that help reduce infrastructure TCO (total cost of ownership) and secure your systems from downtime. The benefits include:
- autoscaling – dynamic resource allocation corresponding to your needs; in case of peak loads extra resources are provisioned automatically and then diminished in the same way;
- pay-as-you-go billing – flexible method of charging only for the resources that have been used, avoiding overage fees;
- high availability of cloud-based applications and services due to failover strategies and on-the-fly infrastructure scalability;
- reduced operation costs as there is no expenses on equipment acquiring, its further location and maintenance; staff expenses are also reduced as technical specialists are outsourced;
- immense storage capacities allow to transfer and store tremendous volumes of data;
- global access to data, applications and services provides for advanced collaboration possibilities.
Cloud management at SHALB
At SHALB, we work with leading providers of cloud computing services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean Cloud, etc. Based on customer’s needs we suggest a proper cloud service model (IaaS, PaaS or SaaS) and a cloud type (public, private or hybrid) that is right for his or her business.
Save your costs and ensure your business growth with a flexible scheme of cloud computing. We manage all kinds of cloud workflow, including infrastructure migration, cloud services’ deployment and setup, integration into already operating models, etc. Our advanced monitoring systems keep us informed about your servers’ status 24/7.
Entrust our professional staff with overseeing your system’s resilience and free up time and resources for your main business activity.